Are you ready for the very best chocolate cake ever? This easy to make, award winning recipe is a sure fire winner each and every time. It is very very moist, rich and delicious chocolate cake that would make a perfect addition to your Valentine’s Day. Your sweetie will be head over heels for this awesome cake.
Make this just one time and I promise you this will be your go to cake from now on. For those of you, like me who don’t care for sour cream, don’t let it scare you. You will never even taste it in the cake.
- 1 (18.25 oz) package devil’s food cake mix
- 1 (5.9 oz) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake and pudding mixes, sour cream, oil, beaten eggs and water.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and pour batter into a well greased 12 cup bundt pan.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes, or until top is springy to the touch and a wooden toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool cake thoroughly in pan at least an hour and a half before inverting onto a plate If desired, dust the cake with powdered sugar.