- 1 box (18.25 oz.) yellow cake mix
- 3 cups prepared vanilla frosting
- 24 ice cream sugar or wafer cones
- 1 cup M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies
- Red food coloring
- 24 paper cupcake liners
- 2 12-cup standard size muffin tins
- 1. Prepare yellow cake mix according to the package directions. Transfer the batter to cupcake paper-lined muffin tins. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20 minutes. Cool completely.
- 2. Tint the frosting pink with a few drops of food coloring, set aside
- 3. Remove the paper liners from the cupcakes. Top the cones with the cupcakes, and cover with pink frosting. Decorate with M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies and sprinkles.
- Tip: You can use flat bottom sugar cones in place of wafer cones. Trust me the kiddies are gonna love this. Yum-O!