A wonderful soft, sweet and fluffy dessert to help you kick off your Memorial Day celebration. One of the great things about this pie is that you don’t even have to turn on the oven. This no bake sweet strawberry dessert can be made into squares as well, it’s totally up to you. I think you will find it easy to make and even easier to eat on a warm summer night.
- 2 small packages strawberry jello
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 – 16 oz tub frozen strawberries in syrup, chopped small
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¾ cup boiling water
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
- 16 ounces whipped cream, beaten to stiff peaks
- ¾ cup melted butter
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
(Combine well and press into the bottom of a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking pan)
- Combine boiling water and jello, stir until dissolved.
- Add in condensed milk, lemon juice and strawberries, including the syrup.
- Fold in marshmallows and whipped cream.
- Spread over prepared base and chill until the jello has set.
Note* If you pre cut them, then you can serve them frozen.
Note* Most people prefer it frozen. They will defrost pretty quickly, so I always store these in the freezer anyway.
Note* To make things even easier you can use a store-bought crust & whipped cream.