I am a lover of cheesecake and strawberry is by far my favorite. What better summer time treat than to combine this easy to make, decadent treat of strawberry cheesecake with ice cream. Your gonna love this. Yum-O!
- 1 pkg.(8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can(14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 2 tsp.lemon zest
- 1-1/2 cups fresh strawberries
- 3 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, coarsely chopped
- Mix first 4 ingredients with mixer until well blended. Freeze 4 hours or until almost solid.
- Beat cream cheese mixture with mixer until creamy. Blend berries in blender until smooth. Add to cream cheese mixture with chopped grahams; mix well. Freeze 8 hours or until firm.
- Remove dessert from freezer 15 min. before serving; let stand at room temperature to soften slightly before scooping into dishes.