We have all been out at that big name steak restaurant and got these potatoes to go with our steak. Well I am gonna show you how to make them at home without even breaking a sweat, *wink. These are so easy to make and they will go great with any weeknight meal. Your gonna love these.
- 5 whole Large Red Potatoes
- 1 stick Butter, Softened And Cut Into Pieces
- 5 slices Bacon, Cooked And Crumbled
- 2 whole Green Onions, Sliced
- 3/4 cups Sour Cream (optional)
- Salt To Taste (add Plenty!)
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper To Taste
- 3/4 cups French Fried Onions, More For Topping
- Cook potatoes in microwave until fork-tender.(about 10-15min)
- Add to a large bowl and smash with a potato masher.
- Immediately add softened butter, green onions, bacon, and sour cream (if desired) and stir with a rubber spatula.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Add french fried onions and fold in.
*Note: Serve hot, sprinkling on extra french fried onions and green onions.