I’m so excited it’s cookie time y’all. With Christmas here before we know it, I will be posting some of my favorite cookie recipes this month. I am starting off with these peanut butter cup cookies. They are so yummy, and a big favorite at my house.
These cookies are very easy to make and the kids will love them. I like to get them to help me make these. There are lots of peanut butter cups to be unwrapped, perfect for little hands. You will need to break out your min muffin pan for this one. If you don’t have one you can find one here in my store.
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 40 miniature chocolate covered peanut butter cups, unwrapped and chilled
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Sift together the flour, salt and baking soda – set aside.
- Cream together the butter, sugar, peanut butter and brown sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in the egg, vanilla and milk.
- Add the flour mixture and mix well.
- Shape into 40 balls and place each into an ungreased mini muffin pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 8 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately press a chilled mini peanut butter cup into each ball. Cool and carefully remove from pan.
*Note – Place the peanut butter cups in the freezer once unwrapped for at least 30 min before putting in the hot cookie.