It is a glorious fall day in southern Mississippi today. The temperature in the 70s there is a slight breeze in the air, it is a wonderful time to be down south. If for some reason your day is not quite as perfect as mine is today and the sight of fall has you down. This is the perfect easy to make, no bake treat that will bring some sunshine and summertime right back in your day.
This dessert can be made with a pre made pie crust if you want to make it even easier. You can also make these in individual cups, shot glasses, or even mason jars if you are in the mood to kick it up a bit. Today for me today it’s just one 9in cheesecake. If you are looking for some great jars or any other baking supplies please check out my store. The prices are great, shipping is fast, and it is powered by Amazon so you know you can shop with confidence. Happy eating!
- 2 cups gram cracker crumbs
- 7 TB butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 14 oz cool whip whipped topping
- 1/2 stick softened cream cheese
- 12 oz can frozen raspberry lemonade, thawed
- 4 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar in a medium-sized bowl. Mix until well combined. Press crumbs in the bottom of 8 jars or a 9×9 pan.
- In a large bowl combine COOL WHIP, frozen raspberry lemonade, cream cheese, and sweetened condensed milk. Stir until smooth. Spoon onto graham cracker crust.
- Freeze for 3-5 hours. Let thaw 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!