- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 package unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 packages (8 oz. each) reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 container (8 oz.) reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 ½ cups chopped 3 MUSKETEERS® Brand Mint Minis
- 9-inch spring form pan
- Wax paper
- Prepare crust:
- 1. Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar. Press mixture into bottom of wax paper-lined spring form pan. Set aside.
- Prepare filling:
- 1. Sprinkle the gelatin over the water in a small bowl; let stand for 2 minutes. Melt gelatin mixture in microwave for 10 to 15 seconds. Set aside to cool.
- 2. Beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Fold in whipped topping and 3 MUSKETEERS® Brand Mint Minis into cream cheese mixture. Fold in the cooled gelatin mixture until well blended.
- 3. Spoon mixture evenly over crust in pan. Refrigerate until set (4 hours).
- 4. Unmold cake by running a thin knife around the outer edge and open the spring form pan. Cut cake into slices using a knife dipped in hot water.