- 1 box (18.25 oz.) white cake mix
- 1 1/2 quarts nonfat strawberry frozen yogurt
- 1½ cups MILKY WAY® Bars, sliced
- 3 cups whipped topping
- 2 pints strawberries, trimmed and halved
- 2 (8-inch) square cake pans
- Waxed paper
- Sheet pan
1. Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Pour batter into greased and floured cake pans. Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 30 to 35 minutes. Cool completely.
2. Soften frozen yogurt at room temperature for 10 minutes. Cut cakes in half horizontally. Place one cake layer on sheet pan lined with waxed paper. Spread one third of ice cream over cake layer. Sprinkle 2/3 of sliced MILKY WAY® Bars over ice cream. Repeat layering process, finishing with a cake layer. Freeze for 2 hours.
3. Before serving, cover sides and top of cake with whipped topping. Make a border along bottom edge with strawberries. Garnish top with strawberries.