This classic brings back memories of summers i use to spend at my grandma’s house when i was a child. This is an easy to make, no bake dessert. It is the perfect mix between not to sweet and not to tart. This is a great idea for when you are longing for those long-lost days of summer. Hope your family enjoys it as much as mine does. Yum-O!
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- Yellow food coloring
- 1 cup (1/2 pt.) heavy cream, whipped
- 1 (6 oz.) prepared graham cracker or baked pie crust
- STIR together sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and food coloring, if desired, in medium bowl. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into prepared crust.
- CHILL 3 hours or until set. Garnish as desired.