Now let’s have some fun ladies. Its cocktail time. This is so easy to make and so hard to resist. Remember all those jolly ranchers we ate back in high school? I sure do. These flavored vodka are all the rage now, so I thought why not make our own. You can make this one of two ways, either with full bottles or you can grab ya a few smaller glass bottles here in the store. These make wonderful gifts, especially if you choose to use the smaller bottles. Which every you choose., I will give you the recipe for both. Have fun ya’ll!
- 3.75 pound bag of jolly ranchers
- 1.75 liter of vodka or 5 x 1.75 liters of vodka
- 5 x 8.5 once bottles or flasks
- Separate your jolly ranchers by flavor.
- For the 8.5 once bottles put 12 jolly ranchers in each bottle.
- For the 1.75 liter bottles put all the jolly ranchers by color in each bottle.
- Fill the bottles with vodka to the neck. If using the liter bottles you will have some left over.
- Place the caps on the bottles and let sit about 12hrs.
- Shake bottles then place in freezer overnight.