Here is a wonderful recipe for some great honey glazed pork chops. They are moist and tender and all you need is a veg on the side to make this is a great date night meal. These are done in under an hour so they would be a great choice for a weeknight dinner as well.
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops, 3/4- to 1-inch thick
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 serving nonstick cooking spray
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper.
- Coat large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium heat.
- Add pork chops. Cook until brown, turning once. Remove chops.
- Place chops in 9×13-inch baking dish. Combine brown sugar and honey in small bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 20 seconds; stir to combine. Spoon half of the honey mixture over tops of chops, spreading evenly.
- Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Turn chops; spoon remaining honey mixture over chops, spreading evenly. Bake until internal temperature is 160 degrees F, 15 to 20 minutes. To serve, spoon pan drippings over chops