Here is a quick and easy weeknight chicken recipe. For days when you don’t want to spend all day in the kitchen. This chicken is so moist and great tasting, that even your most finicky eaters will love it. This would go really great with some simple rice or potatoes. You can have a great dinner on the table in under an hour.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 500°F and lightly grease a casserole dish.
- In small sauté pan, sauté garlic with the oil until tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar.
- Place chicken breasts in a prepared baking dish and cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake uncovered for 15-30 minutes.
Source – food.com