Alright ya’ll this one is chocolate caramel heaven. It would be great for a special occasion, but it is so easy to make you can enjoy it any old time you get that chocolate urge to splurge.
- 18 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 3 Tbsp.butter, melted
- 4 oz.(1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp.caramel ice cream topping
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1 pkg.(3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Mix cream cheese and caramel topping in medium bowl until well blended. Gently stir in COOL WHIP; spread onto bottom of crust.
- Beat pudding mix and milk with whisk 2 min.; pour over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate 3 hours.