Cookies, ice cream and cheesecake. Wow you’re gonna love this one ladies. This is very easy to make and a great summertime dessert.
- 1 pkg.(15.2 oz.) CHIPS AHOY! Cookies, divided
- 2 Tbsp.butter, melted
- 2 pkg.(8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp.vanilla
- 1-1/2 qt.(6 cups) vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- Crush 20 cookies to form fine crumbs; mix with butter until well blended. Press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Chop 16 of the remaining cookies.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add ice cream; mix well. Stir in chopped cookies; pour over crust.
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer 10 min. before serving; let stand at room temperature to soften slightly. Top with remaining cookies.