What could be better than butterscotch, caramel and whipped cream? Talk about some seriously good stuff, you gotta try this. It is really easy to make and you will get nothing but raves from your friends and family. It’s light and sweet, and loaded with a great caramel flavor.
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3-1/4 cups cold milk, divided
- 1 tub (8 oz.) whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1 pkg. vanilla instant pudding
- 1 pkg. butterscotch instant pudding
- 1/3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and butter and press onto bottom of 13×9-inch dish. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and 1/4 cup milk in large bowl with mixer until blended. Gently stir in 1 cup whipped topping, then spread over crust.
- Beat each flavor pudding mix with 1-1/2 cups of the remaining milk in separate bowl with whisk 2 min. Pour in layers over cream cheese filling; top with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate 4 hours. Drizzle with caramel topping just before serving.
Source – kraftrecipes.com