With Christmas right around the corner you may find yourself with a big group of hungry mouths to feed and not much time to do it in. This is a great way to feed a crowd a delicious breakfast or brunch in no time at all. Here you have a fabulous egg casserole, decked with red and green peppers and a tender no-fuss crust. This recipe can be tweaked with some crispy bacon or by adding some salsa on top. It’s really up to you, take this recipe and make it your own, and your family will love it.
- 1 package (12 oz) bulk pork sausage
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 10 eggs
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury Grands Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 13×9 inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In 10-inch skillet, brown sausage, onion and bell peppers then drain well.
- In large bowl, beat eggs. Stir in cheese and sausage mixture.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Press biscuits into bottom of baking dish. Pour sausage and egg mixture over biscuit crust.
Source – pillsbury.com