Here is another little bit of info about me, which you may or may not have guessed by now, I happen to love all things banana especially desserts. I have yet to meet or maybe I should say eat one that I didn’t like. If y’all like bananas then you’re gonna love this banana split cake it is really good. You will also be happy to know that it is super easy to make and it’s even a no bake cake, what could be easier. You make it just like a sheet cake starting off with a layer of graham cracker crumbs. Then you move on to a layer of sweetened cream cheese and pineapple. Then your on to a layer of bananas followed by a layer of vanilla pudding. Finally you top it off with a big ole’ layer of whipped cream and a few thin slices of banana. Yum-O!
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can (20 oz.) crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 6 bananas, divided
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 2 cup cold milk
- 2 cups thawed whipped cream, divided
- 1 cup chopped Pecans (optional)
- Mix crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 13 x 9-inch pan. Freeze 10 min.
- Beat cream cheese and remaining sugar with mixer until well blended. Spread carefully over crust; top with pineapple. Slice 4 bananas; arrange over pineapple.
- Beat pudding mixes and milk with whisk 2 min. until well blended. Stir in 1 cup whipped cream; spread over banana layer in pan. Top with remaining whipped cream. Refrigerate 5 hours. Slice remaining 2 bananas just before serving; arrange over dessert. Top with nuts (optional).