If you’re looking for a fun and easy way to make breakfast, you can not go wrong with baked sugar doughnuts. These doughnuts are just super easy to make and there is great fun to be had by all in the making. I have really fond memories of my mom making these for me and my sister when we were young. I was so excited when I got old enough to help make the doughnuts. If you want to have some great family fun in the kitchen this weekend then make these doughnuts with your kids. They will love cutting out the doughnuts and coating them with the cinnamon sugar.
If for some reason you don’t have a good biscuit cutter you should get one now. Everyone should have one and you will use it for all sorts of things other than just biscuits. Check out the link below for a good biscuit cutter or you can get one from my store. Trust me they last forever and don’t cost that much.
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Grands refrigerated biscuits
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- Place biscuits on cutting board. With 1 1/4-inch round biscuit cutter, cut hole in center of each.
- In bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon. Dip all sides of biscuits and centers into butter; shake off excess butter. Coat with cinnamon-sugar. Place on ungreased large cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350°F 14 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
Source – pillsbury.com