- 1 5.1-oz. box instant vanilla pudding
- 2 family size (16 oz.) frozen pound cakes, thawed
- 1 cup chopped SNICKERS® Bars
- 2 cups whipped topping or whipped cream
- 1 pint strawberries, leaves removed and cut into 1/8-inch slices
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 ceramic dish (8-1/2 x 11-inch)
1. Prepare pudding mix according to package directions. Set aside.
2. Cut the two pound cakes into 1-inch squares.
3. Assemble in the ceramic dish. Start with a layer of half of the cake squares; top with a layer of SNICKERS® Bars; cover with a layer of vanilla pudding; and top with the remaining cake squares.
4. Spread the whipped topping over the very top.
5. Decorate the top to look like a flag: Make 5 red stripes using the sliced strawberries. Then, in the top left-hand corner, fill a 4 x 3-inch area with blueberries for the stars.
6. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
1. Tip: for a lighter version of this American classic, use angelfood cake instead of poundcake.